Click to Copy IP
  • Join our Discord
  • Denied I Want to Get Youtuber Rank On Your Server

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Hello There I Am Void_Time_ Or Vipin And I Would Like To
    Get Youtuber Rank And This Is The Infomation Need By The Format

1. My IGN is Vipin
    2. My Channel URl is This https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgpYIHw9diV2MNsrhEPa9lw
    3. My Subscriber Count is 45 I Know Its a Small Number But I Want to Make it Bigger
    4. The Average Views My Video Gets Has Not Average It Has Alot of Views in One Video And Very Few in Other I Get Higger Views When I Advertise The Video More
    5. The Reason I Want to Be Part Of TheArcade Team As This Server Has A Arcade Games Theme That I Like And Enjoy And I Want To Make Videos On This Server As I Have Never Done a Serise Of Video In My Youtube Channel And I Want This Server to Be That Starts That
    6. Well As Of Writing This Post The Server Is Not Up But I Can Tell I Will Have a Lovely Time On The Server As Also With My Team Make New Memorys on This Server

-Vipin Aka Void_Time_

Harms

You're channel is extremely unprofessional with no graphics whatsoever. Videos aren't that bad but not super professional. I am assuming the server wants partners that will promote the server as well and with 45 subscribers that won't happen. Maybe try fix your channel to look more professional and have better quality videos and grow it a little bit and then re-apply.

I Can Tell I Would Not Get Youtuber Rank But Just Making It Know About My Channel So expand My Self to Other Things Like This Server
    And More things etc But i Will Do A More Professional Work On My Video As I Get More Time To Learn Only Started In April So I Still Got Time
    To Make Thing Better For Me

Scamss

I Can Tell I Would Not Get Youtuber Rank But Just Making It Know About My Channel So expand My Self to Other Things Like This Server
    And More things etc But i Will Do A More Professional Work On My Video As I Get More Time To Learn Only Started In April So I Still Got Time
    To Make Thing Better For Me
    Random critic. You don't capitalize every first letter of a word in a sentence.

John

Manager
    Manager
    You're channel is extremely unprofessional with no graphics whatsoever. Videos aren't that bad but not super professional. I am assuming the server wants partners that will promote the server as well and with 45 subscribers that won't happen. Maybe try fix your channel to look more professional and have better quality videos and grow it a little bit and then re-apply.
    Don't think I need to add anything to that, denied. Thanks for taking the time to apply.

Status
    Not open for further replies.